To log in to your Gulf FX account you first need to create your Desktop Trader on your PC then go to the menu bar and choose the first file after which you proceed to login. A pop-up window will show up and require you to fill in your login details such as GulfFX Platform account number and password. Also, you need to choose the correct server that suits your account type from our Gulf FX servers. If you have trouble with a selected server, enter the name of your account. From the connection bars on the right corner, you will be able to establish that you are logged in successfully. Green bars will show when you are logged in while red bars show when you are not logged into your account. Gulf FX experts are always there to assist you, so should you get stuck somewhere Contact us.
How do I resolve: “Incorrect Login or Password” on my Live Account?
Please follow these steps to resolve your log-in issues:
First, try to log onto Gulf FX.com.
- If you are not able to log in, the next solution is to reset your password.
- Click on "Forgot Login/Password" then "Forgot password" from Gulf FX.com
- Next, enter your login, press submit.
- Enter the email that is attached to your account and click "Get Password". An automated email will be sent to your email address.
Once your password is reset please follow these next steps:
- Confirm the "Connection" field says "REAL" if you are connecting to a live account.
- Type in your Login and password to complete the process.
- Click “Login”
Contact gulffx.co if you keep having issues.